The SKILLS LEARNING second-level door supervisor course is an authorized and certified course that has been created to reach the requirements and needs of the SIA. Significantly, this course is based on relevant SIA conditions for learning and bestow the needful abilities and intellectual for those folks or students who want to make a career and also apply for an SIA license and work permit as a Door Supervisor in the future.
KEY FACTS About the SIA Door Supervisor License.
- COURSE NAME– Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor TOP-UP
- COURSE DURATION– 2-DAYS (9 AM: 6 PM)
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS– Basic level of English
- ELIGIBILITY– 18+ Years
- ASSESSMENT METHOD-Multiple-choice examinations and practical demonstration
SIA DOOR SUPERVISOR (TOP-UP) COURSE UNITS
- Principles Of Terror Threat Awareness In The Private Security Industry
- Principles Of Using Equipment As A Door Supervisor In The Private Security Industry
- Application Of Physical Intervention Skills In The Private Security Industry
Successful candidates will receive a Level 2 Award In Door Supervision (TOP-UP) certificate from an awarding body within England and Wales who are currently recognized by Equal and Department for Education and Skills.
HOW TO GET THE SIA LICENSE?
To get the SIA license to follow these easy steps.
Step 1 – Pass your SIA Door Supervisor Course.
Step 2 – Apply for your license on SIA Website click here for the link.
Step 3 – After submitting your application you need to complete identity checks through the post office.
Step 4 – You will receive your 3-year license by post