PLEASE CHECK IF YOU HAVE THE CORRECT ID LISTED BELOW BEFORE YOU ATTEND YOUR COURSE.
All learners attending a course at Skills Learning UK Ltd. must bring with them the following forms of identification:
SIA SECURITY COURSES
One identity document from the Group A list and Two documents from the Group B list.
ALL OTHER COURSES
One identity document from the Group A list and One document from the Group B list.
LIST OF IDENTITY DOCUMENTS
The list of identity documents are provided below:
GROUP A DOCUMENTS
- A1 Signed valid passport of any nationality.
- A2 Driving licence photocard.
- A3 UK birth certificate.
- A4 UK biometric residence permit.
GROUP B DOCUMENTS
Documents that confirm your identity and your address
- B1 Valid UK firearms licence with photo.
- B2 Current UK driving licence – paper version (not the paper counterpart to a photocard).
- B3 P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
- B4 P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
- B5 Bank or building society statement issued to your current address, less than three months old.
- B6 Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
- B7 Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, water, satellite, cable) issued to your current address within the last three months.
- B8 Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in the last 12 months.
- B9 Letter from H.M Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service or local authority issued within the last three months.
- B10 A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months.
- B11 Council tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
Documents that confirm your identity
- B12 Valid EU photo ID card.
- B13 Driving licence photocard (without a paper counterpart) issued by the DVA in Northern Ireland.
- B14 Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, with translation if not in English.
- B15 UK birth certificate issued more than 12 months after date of birth, but not a photocopy.
- B16 Non-UK birth certificate, with translation if not in English.
- B17 UK adoption certificate.
Learners attending any of our SIA Security courses must bring with them 2 passport sized photographs with their forms of identification. Learners booked for any other of our courses must bring 1 passport sized photograph with their forms of identification.
It is essential that all learners bring the correct ID with them to their course, failure to do so will result in exclusion from the course without a refund.