Who should attend:
This qualification is ideal for anyone wishing to apply for CSCS Green Card to work on a UK construction site as a labourer or a security officer.
- Principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Insurance, morale at work, injuries & accident, equipment, storage, work activities, reporting accidents
- Importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Pallet truck, Sling, Wheelbarrow, Trolleys moving and storing materials, manual handling, lifting
- Importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Safe systems of work, protective measures, securing items, ladders, roofs, scaffolds, working at height
- Risks to health within a construction environment
- Hand Arm Vibration, Noise, Respiratory illness, Muscular skeletal problems, Eye Protection, Hand and arm protection
- Importance of working around plant and equipment safely
- Hazards by moving machinery, Striking cables and buried services, Trapped by moving machinery,
- Damage from flying debris, Electric shocks, Burns, Noise, Tripping, changing of tooling, Dust
1 Day CSCS Green Card Course
After attending the CSCS labourer card course and successfully passing the examination of a multiple-choice question, candidates receive a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction green card Environment certificate from an awarding body within England and Wales who are currently recognised by Ofqual and Department for Education and Skills.
Why choose Skills Learning UK :
Our aim is not just to get you the qualification but also guide you through all processes while you are applying for your CSCS Labourer Green Card. Following are some of the reasons why you should choose us as your training provider:
♦ Excellent Success Rate!
♦ Fully accredited and authorised training centre in London!
♦ Most competitive prices with NO HIDDEN COSTS!
♦ Prices are all-inclusive of tuition, handbook, notebook, exams and certificate costs!
♦ Nationally recognised and Ofqual accredited CSCS Green Card training course!
♦ Highly skilled and qualified trainers with a great wealth of practical knowledge & experience!
♦ Post-qualification email support while you are preparing to book your CITB health & safety test!
♦ Free advice and guidance session on how to apply and obtain a CSCS Green Labourer Card!
Examination: 1 Hour Multiple Choice Questions (32 correct to Pass out of 40)
Course Timings: 09:00 am to 03:00 pm (1 Day)